Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Forced Patience

It seems lately I’m feeling some type of way. I feel as if I’m standing before the “next step” creatively speaking, but am being held back from taking it. And it’s not just one “next step”, but several. I want to write, create, speak, vlog, everything! I want to do all of my passions…NOW! At this moment, I’ve worked on creating yet another venture for myself…vlogging. I included another individual to be a part of this project. See, my issue is, I’ve done this before..included someone in on my idea, only to be thwarted and/or held back by lack of action on their part, rather intentional or not. I find myself here again.

Now don’t get me wrong. I would love to have a partner in this but situations in my partner’s life have halted progress. I don’t want to be insensitive because I know it’s legitimate. But this creative bubble inside is about to burst out of me! Honestly, I’m willing to wait, I guess, but I fear it will be a permanent wait.

My options now are: 1. Start the project solo, awaiting my partner’s joining; 2. Start a similar, individual project, by myself; 3. Just wait. *le sigh….

No comments: