Thursday, January 22, 2015

Start of Something New...

I'm uncertain. And anxious. And nervous. And all the other emotions that come with trying something new. I'm in the process of launching a new business. It's a Gift Item/Event Planning business. I'm feeling some type of way, not because starting a business is new for me, but because this is the first time I'm advertising a business I've started across all of my contacts. All of my contacts, meaning, not just my family and unknown strangers, but to include using social media. By using social media, I've opened the door for all of my friends and so-called friends, to "make me feel some type of way" about my choices.

I read this quote by motivational speaker Tony Gaskins, that said "Don't denounce your greatness because cowards have an opinion. People who are afraid to add to the world criticize those who are trying. Don't be afraid to be amazing." I keep reading this quote because it's perfect for me at this moment. I think I'll be visiting this quote a lot in the next few days. Pray for me y'all.

BTW...more information about my new business can be found at the following: www.planningdaydreams.com and www.facebook.com/planningdaydreams Visit me when you get a free moment! I look forward to hearing from you!!

~Toodles!

No comments: