Tuesday, January 13, 2015

"Timing"

"Dodging the connection with the childhood crush, the one who had the potential to keep me locked in a situation much longer than I should have been; feeling like fate was against me for blocking the “date of a lifetime”. Missing the encounter on the train, believing my destined mate bypassed me due to bad timing when in reality, the timing was perfect, preparing my psyche to know someone existed that could move me with a mere glance of his visual. The many nights wondering why I stayed so long, when destiny knew you weren’t ready for me nor I, you just yet. Feeling your presence on a spiritual level but not able to grasp the physical you. The pain of broken hearts, lies, betrayals and misconceived limitations. Thinking I was missing out on living when I was just waiting for life, preparing and placing me in your pathway." ~JustTrena

No comments: