Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Did Y'all See That?? ...and other strange happenings.

Ok y’all…I’ve noticed something rather peculiar lately…

Do y’all believe menfolk act out in cycles? No, ….seriously. I’m asking because, for the last few weeks, I’ve noticed the males surrounding me personally, to some extent, whether negatively or positively, seem to come at me around the same time, each time! I’ve begun to “track” these bouts of chance to see if there really is a cycle. The first tracked incident took place on/around Mother’s Day (May 10th -11th); this carried on for about 48 hours and was more of a negative cycle, where I was either blamed, accused, affronted. The next one I experienced was this weekend, Memorial Day (May 25th – 26th) weekend, and it felt more of a positive cycle…maybe the correct term would be more amorous, I should say. And, it’s not just 1 or 2 of the same men, it’s various male figures each time!

Now, I know my smart readers may be saying, “JustTrena, maybe it’s YOU that’s cycling out different emotions to these individuals!” I honestly thought about that and….naw, it’s not me. My reasoning being, the men involved in this madness aren’t all in my usual circle of existence. The degree of familiarity ranges from ex-spouse to a one time meet! Heck…or a never met! When I think about it, there was another incident before Mother’s Day when this phenomenon happened!! …I can’t recall the dates so I can’t track that one but I will be on the lookout for when this happens again! Just wish those suckers would go into a “generosity” phase… a sista got bills!!

~Toodles!

No comments: