Thursday, May 1, 2014

Facebook is the .... hmmm...

Hey ya’ll. Yeah, ...another year has passed and here I am again! Lol… I make myself laugh sometimes but hey…I’m here now, right?

Before I start with my “what had happened was” story…I’ve got to fill you in on the last year, aka the "back story". As I was “sitting in the passenger seat” of finding my “Mr Right”, along came this man…just what I wanted in a mate… attentive, consistent, fun, totally open about his past, …well, at least it seemed that way at the time. But ya’ll know, if you have read my past posts, you know I don’t get into “spilling dirt” about my exes, but suffice it to say, he turned out to NOT be my Mr Right. I had to end it after eight months… and yes, it truly hurt when I finally figured this out.

Now back to my story… Ok, I was going to title this post “Facebook is the Devil” but honestly, I think I’m being unfair. In reality, Facebook has been a blessing in that I’m now able to communicate with family and friends I wouldn’t otherwise get the opportunity to do so with. It’s just another social medium and we all should understand that it’s the individual that determines how Facebook is used.

Ok, so, what had happened was, Facebook was just the final proof that “he” wasn’t mine for the keeping. All I’ll say is this, when someone tells you who they are, believe them. Don’t think you’re so special you can change a leopard’s spots or a zebra’s stripes. That person can be the coolest, nicest person in the world, if he’s not ready, he’s just not ready. Even if he says he is. Go ahead, ask the obvious question… “But JustTrena, how are you to know?” Well, you don’t know. Just be aware and keep your heart open enough to know and believe all relationships are just auditions for your last TRUE RELATIONSHIP. Ok? Even when it hurts to end, you just have to press on …and move on when it’s time. I’ve moved on. Yeah, every once in a while I catch myself looking in the rear view mirror but the view is getting more and more distant. I’ll remember the trip though.

~Toodles!

No comments: