Sunday, February 10, 2013

And the Beat Goes On...

Sigh... lol...I'm ok, just catching my breath. So, Online Interest is no longer an interest... "But what happened JustTrena??" Well, in this journey of singleness, I'm discovering I'm a little selfish...selfish with my time, my patience, my understanding. I no longer feel I have to put my own wants on the back burner for someone else to get it together, get a clue, or "get their story straight".

In the arena of "understanding", I happen to believe I'm in the expert category. I try not to judge an individual on things they can't control, or the decisions they make in life when they've tried their best. I will, however, have a say on digging a hole for yourself and then trying to make ME believe it's not there! lol... I try to keep my life "lie-free"; besides, my memory isn't that good anyway now-a-days and I'm not trying to stress out on keeping a lie straight! lol So the ONE thing I NEED and REQUIRE in a relationship, is honesty. It's not just that lying lying, it's also lying by omission.

So, without going too much into detail because I do believe the brother is cool, suffice it to say, we're no longer together. And how do I feel about that? Eh. I'm good. Real good.

Toodles!

No comments: